Are you moving home?

If you are moving from one address to another within the district, or moving in or out of the district, please complete the online Moving house form to let us know you are moving. This will help to keep your council tax account up to date.

Moving in form

Council tax is calculated on a daily basis, so please don’t submit the form until you know your moving or sale
completion date.

Moving out of the district

We charge you up to the date you moved out. Your new council will charge you from the day you move into their area.

Please remember to cancel your garden waste membership if you have one.

Moving out form