Any good cause operating within the Tandridge district can apply. The terms and conditions are set out below. If you are not sure you meet our criteria, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01883 722000 as we are really keen as many organisations as possible are able to benefit by being part of the lottery.
Terms and conditions for organisations joining the Tandridge Together Lottery as good causes
We encourage as many organisations as possible to join the Tandridge Together Lottery as an eligible good cause. As you will be joining under our overall gambling licence (Gambling Act 2005) we have to ensure organisations meet certain criteria. There is no application fee or any costs to you.
Your organisation must:
- Provide community activities or services within the district which benefit Tandridge residents.
- Have a constitution.
- Have a bank account.
- Operate with no undue restrictions on membership.
- Be either:
- A registered charity, with a board of trustees.
- A registered Community Interest Company (CIC).
- Any other constituted group with a volunteer management committee comprising at least three members and which meets at least three times a year.
We will not allow applications from:
- Groups promoting campaigns which do not directly relate to the provision of community activities or services within the Tandridge district.
- Organisations which do not do work within the district’s boundaries.
- Organisations which aim to distribute a profit.
- Organisations with no established management committee/board of trustees (unless a CIC).
We are also unable to accept applications that are incomplete.
The Council reserves the right to:
- Reject any application for any reason.
- Terminate the participation of any organisation with a minimum of 7 days’ notice for any reason, unless fraudulent or illegal activity is suspected in which case termination will be immediate.