Have your say on our parks and open spaces by 9 November 2020
We’re seeking the views of all residents and interested parties on the improvements you’d like to see made to our open spaces through our draft Open Space Strategy. The draft strategy sets out recommendations on how we’d improve our open spaces across the district.
When responding to the consultation, you may like to consider the following:
- How do you use our open spaces in the district?
- What improvements would you like to see in our open spaces?
- What new or different open spaces would you like to see?
- Are there any issues with our current open spaces?
- Is there anything missing or anything to improve within this Open Space Strategy?
When giving your thoughts on this consultation, you don’t have to answer all of these questions, but they might help you in providing your response.
The consultation opens on Monday 28 September 2020. Please give us any thoughts on how we should manage, maintain and improve our open spaces by 5pm on 9 November 2020. Any responses received after this time will not be considered as part of the consultation, but will be kept on our records.
All comments and responses to this consultation should be submitted:
- By e-mailing our open spaces team.
- In writing to: The Strategy Team, Open Space Strategy Consultation, Tandridge District Council, Council Offices, 8 Station Road East, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0BT.
Once we have considered all consultation responses received, we will update our Open Space Strategy ahead of it being considered by our Community Services Committee. We plan to have the strategy approved and adopted by spring 2021.
In developing our strategy, we’ve carried out an Equality Impact Assessment, which is available to view.