What if I can't pay?

If you're finding it hard to pay your business rates, please contact us or call 01883 722000 straightaway. The longer you ignore a debt problem, the worse it can become.

Need independent advice?

If you want to discuss the debt with a third party, or have serious financial problems, the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) can help. You can contact the CAB on 01883 730259 (Oxted) or 01883 344777 (Caterham).

Expert debt advice can also be obtained from Step Change Debt Charity on (freephone) 0800 138 111.

Manage your business rates online

It's now quicker and easier to manage you business rates online, please sign in or create an account. You will need your details from your latest business rates bill or recovery notice.