Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

Existing Council Tenants and Leaseholders

Anti-social behaviour ›

How we deal with anti-social behaviour.

Leaseholders and right to buy ›

Details of how to apply for the Right to Buy and general information for Leaseholders.

Garage letting ›

Details about car parking on estates and renting garages.

Management and tenancies ›

Your housing officers and your tenancy.

Rent and money advice ›

Paying your rent and other charges.

Repairs and improvements ›

Requesting a repair and details about making improvements to your home.

Ways to move ›

Information about the different schemes available to help you move home.

Sheltered housing ›

Information on our properties for older and vulnerable people

Tandridge Council Housing Stock List ›

Information on the size and location of council homes.

Moving out of your Council home ›

Information on moving out of your council home

Home Loss and Disturbance Payment Policy ›

Compensation payments that are made to tenants in certain circumstances where they need to move home (e.g. due to redevelopment)