Garden waste services

Garden waste, including leaves, grass cuttings and hedge trimmings, are not collected as part of your recycling or rubbish collections.

Green waste club

Subscribe to the green waste club to benefit from fortnightly garden waste collections from your home and a range of other benefits. Current membership costs £69.04 per bin for the first year and £59.04 a year, if you renew your subscription.

You will receive a 240 litre wheeled bin for your garden waste including lawn clippings, prunings, leaves, weeds and small branches. The waste will be collected from the front of your property every two weeks by Biffa, which operates the service on our behalf.

Other benefits include:

  • Regular newsletters.
  • Exclusive offers including discounts for recommending a friend.

Call 0800 0858 286 to find out more.

Home composting

Visit Surrey Environment Partnership for advice about composting from home and to buy a compost bin from just £13.

Community recycling centres (tip/dump)

Check locations and opening times, what you can and can't take and apply for a van permit.