Pay your rent

Pay your rent online. Please use your Tenancy number which starts with 9000 and can be found on any rent correspondence.

You can also pay via internet banking or set up a direct debit.   

If you are experiencing any difficulty in paying your rent, please call your Business and Income team as soon as possible.

We will work with you to reach a realistic agreement to pay off any arrears, taking into account your income and spending on essential items. Our policy is to adopt a firm but fair approach to recovering unpaid rent. If you don’t pay your rent and arrears, you could be evicted from your home.

MoneyHelper provides step-by step guides on how to set up a budget, make the most of your money, pay off debts and start saving.

Below are some organisations which can give advice about managing debts, benefits and budgeting.

We use cookies on our website to improve our service to you, by continuing you agree to our use of cookies. You can update your settings at any time.

Cookie policy info

A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser and subsequently sent back to the same website by the browser. Cookies are a reliable mechanism for websites to remember things a browser had done there in the past, which can include having clicked particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site months or years ago.

Strictly necessary cookies

These cookies cannot be disabled

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They are normally set in response to your interactions on the website eg logging in etc.

  • __RequestVerificationToken
  • authentication
  • dnn_IsMobile
  • language
  • LastPageId
  • NADevGDPRCookieConsent_portal_0
  • userBrowsingCookie

Performance cookies

These cookies allow us to monitor traffic to our website, so we can improve the performance and content of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited or how you navigated around our website.

  • _ga
  • _gat
  • _gid

Functional cookies

These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and content. They may be set by the website or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies some or all of these services may not function properly.


Currently we do not use these types of cookies on our site.

Targeting cookies

These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.


Currently we do not use these types of cookies on our site.

  • 1st Floor, Caterham Valley Library, Stafford Road, Caterham CR3 6JG. Tel: 01883 344777.
  • Oxted & District, 1st Floor Library Building, 14 Gresham Road, Oxted RH8 0BQ. Tel: 01883 715525.

Visit the website 

Civil Legal Advice has a telephone helpline which offers advice to people in debt who are on a low income or on benefits. Help is also available on a number of other topics including employment, benefits, tax credits and housing. Call 0345 345 4345 from 9am-8pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am to 12:30pm. You can find out more information on their website.

The National Debtline can give free information to people living in England and Wales. It also provides an information pack on dealing with debt. Call 0808 808 4000 Monday to Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday 9.30am-1pm. Visit the National Debtline website for more information.