The Gambling Commission provides information on different types of lottery and the permissions needed to run one.

If you are running a small society lottery or raffle you must register this with us and complete the following forms and returning them to us:

For information on running any other form of lottery you should contact the Gambling Commission.

Join our Tandridge Together Lottery

Did you know we have launched our own community lottery?

Tandridge Together Lottery is a weekly online lottery, with a chance to win £25,000 as well as supporting good causes and local voluntary groups with fundraising.

There is no cost to the charities, projects and groups who sign up. If you are a local not-for-profit organisation you can register for free. You will receive marketing materials and access to valuable support. Your supporters can win cash prizes up to £25,000 every week as well as additional promotional prizes.

Anyone who buys a £1 ticket can select the good cause they want to support from those registered on the website. 50p of the £1 ticket price goes directly to the chosen good cause, with 10p in every pound going into a fund for the Council to distribute in the form of small grants, to a wide range of good cause projects who apply for support in the Tandridge district. The rest of the money goes towards prizes and administration costs.

Find out more and sign your local good cause or community group up.

We use cookies on our website to improve our service to you, by continuing you agree to our use of cookies. You can update your settings at any time.

Cookie policy info

A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser and subsequently sent back to the same website by the browser. Cookies are a reliable mechanism for websites to remember things a browser had done there in the past, which can include having clicked particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site months or years ago.

Strictly necessary cookies

These cookies cannot be disabled

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They are normally set in response to your interactions on the website eg logging in etc.

  • __RequestVerificationToken
  • authentication
  • dnn_IsMobile
  • language
  • LastPageId
  • NADevGDPRCookieConsent_portal_0
  • userBrowsingCookie

Performance cookies

These cookies allow us to monitor traffic to our website, so we can improve the performance and content of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited or how you navigated around our website.

  • _ga
  • _gat
  • _gid

Functional cookies

These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and content. They may be set by the website or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies some or all of these services may not function properly.


Currently we do not use these types of cookies on our site.

Targeting cookies

These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.


Currently we do not use these types of cookies on our site.