Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

Advertising policy

Change of circumstances

You can report changes in your circumstances to us online, by phone, or e-mail.

It's important for us to make sure your benefit is right, but it's your responsibility to keep us up to date. So if there's a change to something you've already told us or something new has happened let us know. If we need to know more, we'll give you a call or we'll write to you.

Whatever the change, please just let us know. You can:

Senior woman with laptop