Register for News Direct
News Direct is a free e-mail information service which keeps you up-to-date with the latest news, consultations and events. You choose the information you want to receive and when you want to receive it. We also use it to tell residents about any problems with services such as recycling and waste.
- Register for News Direct by completing our online form to give us your e-mail address and tell us the information you would like to receive.
- Tell us when you want to receive e-mail information from us. You can sign-up for 'as it happens' information or weekly bulletins.
- Sign up for any of the following categories:
- Recycling and waste information
- Tandridge District Council press releases and other local news
- Tandridge website documents (including the Tandridge magazine, Your councillors, Performance and Improvement Plan)
You can change your subscription details by signing in and unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail alerts you receive. If you choose to unsubscribe we will stop sending you emails immediately.
If you have any feedback or comments please e-mail Communications.
We will protect your e-mail address securely and we will not pass it on to any other organisation. We will only use it to send you e-mails on topics you have requested, or occasionally seek your views and feedback on the e-mail alerts service.
You can also sign up for: