Flood recovery advice
- Repair and Renew Grant for flooded properties
- Flood support for businesses
- Flood support for homeowners
- Flood recovery contacts
- How to clean up your home safely after a flood
- Where to start once the flood water has gone
- After a flood
- Flooding advice for the public
Woldingham & Whyteleafe Flood Relief Works
For specific enquiries about the road scheme, please contact Surrey County Council 0300 200 1003 during office hours (8am to 6pm weekdays), or visit www.surreycc.gov.uk.
If you are concerned about the possibility of your home or business being flooded please contact us on 01883 722000, we will assess the risk and provide sandbags where necessary. Our out of hours number is also 01883 722000.
Please report any blocked road gullies/drains to Surrey County Council on 0300 200 1003.
Sign up to the EA’s free groundwater Flood Alert/Warning service by calling Floodline on 0845 988 1188 or registering online.
Please check the live flood alert map on www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/floods/142151.aspx.
For sewage issues contact Thames Water 08459 200 800 or visit www.thameswater.co.uk.
If you lose power in your home or business premises please contact:
- UK Power Networks (emergencies and power cuts) residents in Kenley, Croydon and Surrey should call 0800 783 88 66 or 01243 50 88 66 from mobiles (charged at the standard network rate) or via Twitter @UKPowerNetworks
- National Grid (Gas emergency) on 0800 111 999 or via Twitter @nationalgriduk