Parks, recreation grounds, open spaces
Parks and open spaces in Tandridge offer something for everyone and are spread across the district. All sites are listed below.
- Blindley Heath
- Hurst Green
- South Godstone
- South Nutfield
- Grange Meadow playing field, High Street
- St. Catherine's open space, Coneybury
- Stychens Lane open space, Stychens Lane
- Featherstone open space, Featherstone
- Church Hill View open space, Church Hill
- Hambledon Park open space, Hambledon Road
- Hill Grove open space, Whyteleafe Road
- Queens Park, Queens Park Road (pavilion) - DisabledGo - accessibility information
- Stafford Road open space, Stafford Road
- The Grove, The Grove
- Tillingdown Copse open space, Tillingdown Hill
- Timber Hill recreation ground, Timber Hill Road
- Town End recreation ground, Town End
- Tupwood Scrubs, Tupwood Scrubs Road
- Valley Sports ground, White Knobs Way - DisabledGo - accessibility information
- Viewpoint open space (including Fosterdown Wood), Gravelly Hill
- Waller Lane open space, Waller Lane
- Westway Common, Westway
- Weald Way open space, Weald Way
- Yorke Gate open space, Yorke Gate
- Crowhurst Village Hall open space, Crowhurst Lane
- Colin Andersons playing field, Wilderwick Road
- High Street recreation ground, High Street
- Great Farleigh Green, Farleigh Common
- Little Farleigh Green, Farleigh Court Road
- Frith Wood and Puplet Wood, Court Wood Lane
- Oak Farm playing field, Copthorne Road
- Village Green, Crawley Down Road
- Village Hall recreation ground, Crawley Down Road
- Court Road open space, Court Road
- Horne open space, Church Road
- Barnfield Way open space, Barnfield Way
- Boulthurst Way open space, Boulthurst Way
- Broadham Green common, Broadham Green Road
- Chestnut Copse playing field, The Greenway
- Coldshott open space, Warren Lane
- Hurst Green common, Hurst Green Road
- Merle common, Merle Common Road
- Mill Lane playing field, Mill Lane
- Bloomers Field open space, Saxbys Lane
- Godstone Road playing field, Godstone Road
- Jenners Field playing field, Vicarage Road
- Talbot Road recreation ground, Talbot Road
- Barnetts Shaw open space, Barnetts Shaw
- Bushey Croft playing field, St Clair Close
- Tidys Green open space, Westerham Road
- Broadbridge Lane open space, Broadbridge Lane
- Plough Road playing field, Plough Road
- Hunters Chase open space, Hunters Chase
- Lagham Road playing field, Lagham Road
- Mid Street recreation ground, Mid Street
- Tandridge Church open space, Tandridge Lane
- Furze Corner playing field, Tatsfield Approach Road
- Paynesfield Road open space, Paynesfield Road
- Tatsfield Green, Ricketts Hill Road
- Westmore Green, Westmore Green
- Blanchmans Farm open space, Limpsfield Road - DisabledGo - accessibility information
- Hamsey Green playing field, Verdayne Gardens
- Mint Walk open space, Mint Walk
- School common, Westhall Road
- Sunny Bank open space, Sunnybank
- Warlingham Green, The Green
- Hillside Road (land adjacent A22), Hillside Road
- Manor Park, Burntwood Lane - DisabledGo - accessibility information
- Whyteleafe recreation ground (Riddlesdown), Hillbury Road - DisabledGo - accessibility information
- Saxonwold open space, Church Road
- Long Hill open space, Long Hill
- The Crescent open space, Station Road
- The Green, The Green
Can I have a seat put in a park or open space?
Yes, but you need permission from Tandridge District Council first. Please email email@example.com to enquire.
Can I plant a tree in a park or open space?
Yes, but you will need permission from Tandridge District Council first. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
How often is grass cut on open spaces?
Most areas are cut up to 18 times a year however selected areas are cut up to 37 times a year. Grass is only cut between March & November.
Who cuts hedges and when?
Hedges on Council owned land and in parks & opens spaces are cut by contractors twice a year in June & September.
How do I report a grass verge that needs cutting?
All road side grass verges within the district are the responsibility of Surrey County Highways.
If you are unhappy with the standard of maintenance or if the grass is causing a hazard to traffic please contact Surrey County Highways.