Page 2 of 3
Please give the owners name and address. If someone has a lease for six months or longer please give their name and address instead
Second home leasehold details
Tandridge home details
Tandridge home leasehold details
Additional second home questions
Please count yourself and anyone else who is 18 or over and uses the property as their main home.
In the box below please write the names of anyone who should be disregarded. Please give the number of the reason from the list below, eg, for an 18 year old who is still at school, write 5, (example in box below).
N.B. if you apply for exemption as a student you should obtain a Council Tax Exemption Certificate from the Bursar of your College and send it to us. Please contact the Council Tax Team on 01883 732932 if you have any queries. We cannot grant exemption until we have this exemption document.
- People in Prison
- People who are severely mentally impaired
- 18 and 19 year olds still at school
- School leavers
- Members of religious communities
- Students and youth trainees
- Non-British relatives of students
- Other disregarded people
- Members of designated international headquarters.
- Visiting forces and defence organizations.
- People on Government Youth Training schemes.
- People who live as patients in a home or hospital.
Exemptions whilst occupied
We may ask for more information.
Page 3 of 3
As far as I know, the information I have given on this form is true and complete. I agree to tell you at once if any details given on this form change.
I have read and understood this declaration *