Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

What do I do if I am moving to Tandridge?

All residents in domestic properties have to register for Council Tax, If you are about to or have just moved into the Tandridge District, Please complete the form below to register for Council Tax in your new home.

Moving in form

Once you have submitted your form we will assess your liability for Council Tax and send you a bill. We can send you your bill and all the papers by email.


« Back