Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

What do I need planning permission for?

Planning permission may be required for any material change of use of land or buildings and building or other construction works. Some changes of use, for example, from one type of shop to another may be allowed without seeking formal permission because these are allowed under the Use Classes Order.

Other changes may be subject to the Notification Procedure

 Notification Procedure

For further information go to the Planning Portal or approach us for pre-application advice. The full text of the householder permitted development rights regulations can be found here.


« Back