The Council holds a number of public registers available for viewing, in person, at the Council Offices. Most of these are of information produced by the Council, but some are held on behalf of other agencies, for example, the Environment Agency. If you wish to view one or more of these registers, it would be helpful it you could give us some notice so they can be collected from the relevant departments beforehand.
Registers available are:
- Planning applications
- Building Control applications
- Premises and Personal licences issued under the Licensing Act 2003
- Permits for House to House charitable collections
- Permits for charitable Street Collections
- Council Agendas and Minutes
Registers available to view in person at the Council Offices are:
- Permits issued under the Pollution Prevention and Control Act 1999
- List of Licensed Houses in Multiple Occupation
- The Register of Electors
- Register of Members Interests - Tandridge District Councillors
- Register of Members Interests - parish or village councillors
- Agendas and Minutes prior to 1997/1998.
- Background documents to agendas and minutes