Tandridge District Council is responsible for organising all elections in the district. The links below give you information about the different types of elections and what you need to do take part in them.
- How do I vote?
- Who is entitled to vote?
- When are elections held?
- When is the next election?
- Why should I vote? Will it make a difference?
- As a European Union citizen can I vote at all elections?
- What if I'm away or can't get to the polling station?
Register of electors
- What is the Electoral Register?
- Who can register?
- How do I get my name on the register?
- Can I buy a copy of the Electoral Register?
- Can I register anonymously?
- I am a student registered at home, but attend college or university, can I register in both places?
- This is my second home, can I register?
- I have been refused credit because they say I am not registered. What can I do?
- I have let council tax know I have moved, does this information get passed onto Electoral Services?
- I am moving abroad to live how do I register?
Working at elections
- Voting, registration, the rolling register and boundary changes information is available from the Electoral Commission.