Fill in a form or e-mail us
Please fill in our Contact us form.
You can send an e-mail to Customer services.
Get e-mail updates Register for News Direct.
Our number is 01883 722000.
If you are deaf you can dial 18001, followed by 01883 722000 from your textphone, to send us a message.
Write to or visit us
Our address is Council Offices, Station Road East, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0BT. Our DX number is DX 39359 Oxted.
- Council offices - maps and directions
- How to find the Council Offices, Oxted (leaflet which includes a map)
Office opening hours are Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.
Not sure who to contact?
If your enquiry is about bus passes, potholes, libraries, schools or street lighting, please use the links to the Surrey County Council website below:
- Bus passes (This link will open in a new window)
- Libraries (This link will open in a new window)
- Potholes (This link will open in a new window)
- Schools (This link will open in a new window)
- Street lights (This link will open in a new window)
An emergency service is available on 01883 722000 outside office hours.
In addition 24 hour automated telephone information services are available for:
- Council Tax and benefits 08459 400 470.
- Elections 0330 1000 666.
- Planning 0300 100 0041.
- Planning enforcement 0300 100 0051.
- Rubbish and recycling 08459 400 472.
Find out more about how we deal with emergencies.
Get more information about our Complaints procedure.
Accessible services - information about accessibility including pdfs, languages etc.