Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

Housing Transfers

Existing council tenants and housing associations tenants can apply for a transfer to move to another property within the district. To do this you will need to complete a Home Choice Application Form. If you are still within the introductory period of your tenancy, this status will move with you.

Those transferring from family-sized general needs accommodation to accommodation designated for older persons or designated for persons over 40 years of age may be eligible for the Tenants' Transfer Incentive Scheme.