Directory terms and conditions
The terms and conditions below apply to the following listings on this website:
- The Council does not check or verify the businesses, or organisations listed. Before you make a purchase, or pay for services visit Consumer Direct - it contains guidance and useful information about what to think about before you buy. You should also use Buy with confidence which has details of Trading Standards approved traders.
- All Tandridge businesses or organisations can be included in these lists free of charge. You can join online by filling in the new details form. Once the Council receives your form the details are checked, before being published on the website, to ensure they are suitable for publication.
- Changes to entries can be made directly by the business. Just find your record and click on the Update your details link. You will need your password. Annual reminders are sent to businesses two months before a record is due to expire asking them to check and update their record.
- Data entered in the directory is accepted by the Council in good faith.
- By joining the database businesses or organisations agree to being contacted by the Council either in writing or electronically.
- Misuse of the Directory by any business or organisation will result in immediate removal from the list. Any complaints should be sent to email@example.com.
- The Council cannot supply an electronic version of the directory.
- The inclusion of any organisation's name in this listing should not be seen as an endorsement of its products and/or services, nor is it a select list of businesses used by the Council.
- The Council reserves the right to refuse, entirely at its own discretion, to publish an entry or to withdraw the entry without notice.
- The Council gives no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, about the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of the information in this listing. You must assume full responsibility for using this information and agree the Council or any of its employees are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.