Have your say about the Limpsfield Neighbourhood Plan
Limpsfield Parish Council is seeking comments about the draft Limpsfield Neighbourhood Plan.
The Plan will impact the way the parish develops over the coming years and is important in regard to:
- Protecting local green spaces and the Green Belt.
- Improving broadband access and speeds in the more remote parts of the parish.
- Ensuring the Oxted Health Centre continues to serve the community and expands as necessary.
- Protecting the heritage and character of Limpsfield Parish.
- Improving parking - capacity and enforcement against illegal parking.
- Improving the options for walking, cycling and better bus services.
- Supporting local businesses.
Information has been sent to all residents including a comments form, which can be completed and posted in the orange wheelie bins located at Memorial Stores, St Peter’s Church Hall, St Andrew’s Church Hall in Limpsfield Chart and at the Council Offices and Oxted Library. You can also respond online at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/M32L7PT.
If you have any questions please call the parish clerk on 01883 722400. The consultation closes on Monday 23 July.