Getting started with the NHS app
Come along to a free event to help you use the NHS app. The NHS app is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smart phone or tablet. At the session you will be guided through the process and by the end, you will be able to:
- Download the app and register / login.
- Book and manage appointments.
- View your medical records.
- Find test results.
Using the app, you can also:
- Order repeat prescriptions.
- View your NHS number.
You don’t need to know anything about apps, just bring your smart mobile phone or tablet to one of the sessions and the friendly digital team will help. Refreshments will also be available.
The NHS app support and advice sessions are at Oxted Library, 12 Gresham Road, Oxted RH8 0BQ, on:
- Thursday 7 December 2023, 10am-12pm.
- Thursday 11 January 2024, 10am-12pm.
These free sessions are being hosted by South Tandridge Primary Care Network and East Surrey College, working in partnership with Oxted Health Centre.