Pop along to our Croydon Road event
On Thursday 2 March, from 4pm to 7pm, please come along to our event at 35-37 Croydon Road, Caterham (the former Motorworld shop).
With our partners, we will share our exciting plans on Croydon Road’s new look and feel. We will also have a panel of people who can answer your questions.
The works, planned to start later this year, will make Croydon Road a safer, more attractive and appealing place to live, visit, work and enjoy. The works include:
- Extended pavement space.
- More greenery in the town centre.
- Improved safety for pedestrians and cyclists.
- Planting of trees and new rain gardens which will absorb water running off the road and help alleviate flooding, complimenting Quadrant House’s stunning living wall.
Our key partners will be at the event to answer your questions, including:
- Sue McGeown, Caterham Valley for You Caterham Business Improvement District (BID) Manager.
- Chris Clark, Project Manager from CTP Consulting Engineers.
- Claudia Frost from Jon Sheaf & Associates, the Architects for this project.
- Richard Lancaster, Placemaking Project Officer at Surrey County Council.
- Alex Webber, Principal Asset Manager at Tandridge District Council.
We look forward to welcoming you to this free event.
For more information, visit our Croydon Road webpage.