Contacting us over the Christmas holidays
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, the reception area in the Council Offices will be closed while we remain in Tier 4 restrictions. Anyone who needs to contact us over the Christmas holidays should call 1883 722000, or contact our Customer Services team.
Our availability over the Christmas and new year period is as follows:
- Wednesday 23 December - open until 4pm.
- Thursday 24 December to Monday 28 December - closed.
- Tuesday 29 December - open until 5pm.
- Wednesday 30 December - open until 5pm.
- Thursday 31 December - open until 4pm.
- Friday 1 January 2021 - closed.
If you need to report something that needs to be fixed, cleaned or changed, please use our Report forms at www.tandridge.gov.uk/report.
You can set up a direct debit to pay council tax, business rates and housing rent, or pay for other services at https://www.tandridge.gov.uk/Pay.
You can also apply or request services at www.tandridge.gov.uk/apply.
In an emergency please call 01883 722000. Your call will be diverted to the emergency answering service. Please only call if it is a real emergency, as non-urgent requests could affect how quickly we respond to people who really need our help.