Helping to keep you safe during the coronavirus outbreak
We are working hard to keep essential services running. We recommend residents regularly visit our website to get the latest information and advice, including links to NHS and government guidance in relation to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We have had to temporarily close the following services to meet government guidance and minimise any risk to the public or our officers:
- All play areas. Parks and open spaces will remain open for the time being, but the government’s advice on social distancing for everyone should be followed.
- Skate parks, tennis courts, basketball courts and multi-use games areas.
- Caterham and Warlingham Recycling Centres.
- Public toilets, except for those on the A22 and A25.
- Tandridge Leisure Centre, de Stafford Sports Centre and the Village.
- The Westway Centre in Caterham.
- Queens Park Pavilion.
We recommend the public don’t visit the Council Offices in Oxted unless it is absolutely necessary, or you have a booked appointment. Please use tandridge.gov.uk to contact us in the first instance, or call 01883 722000.
Keep up to date
Keep up to date about services, delays to recycling and rubbish collections and more by signing up to our e-newsletters at www.tandridge.gov.uk/signup.
To find out more about services affected by coronavirus, support available if you or your employment are affected and ways you can help support the community, visit www.tandridge.gov.uk/coronavirus.