Exciting planning job opportunities
Do you work in planning? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
We’re building a strong and dynamic team to tackle the unique planning challenges in our district and have a number of vacancies across our Planning and Enforcement team.
We’re looking for experienced planning professionals to bring fresh and modern ideas to transform our planning services and it’s a great time to be working in planning at Tandridge District Council. Working with us, you’ll:
- Be part of an expanding planning team, managing some high profile and interesting planning cases in a challenging, but rewarding, role.
- Be able to shape your work, and the work of the team, working with residents to deliver a fresh and modern planning service.
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative and supportive team, where flexible working is encouraged.
- Be supported with your professional development, with personal performance plans tailored to your own career goals.
- Work in a district made up of 94% Green Belt, the largest in the country, with the unique opportunities and challenges that brings.
If this interests you, or if you’d like to find out more about the range of roles on offer, we’d really like to talk to you. Please give our Specialist Services Manager, James Devonshire, a call on 01883 732809 to discuss this or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.