We are looking for a creative, innovative, enthusiastic and experienced communication professional to join our communications team and help tell our story.
You will be a dynamic self-starter with an ability to manage competing pressures. You will be a brilliant writer for multiple formats, able to continue our excellent relationship with the media and manage the delivery of a full range of internal and external communication activity. You will have excellent personal skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
You will also need to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of working in public relations/communications or journalism.
- Excellent project management, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Experience of website and social media content management.
- An ability to work as a team player, including building strong relationships with all colleagues and stakeholders.
- Demonstrable political awareness.
This post is politically restricted as set out in the Local Government and Housing Act of 1989.
Salary: £34,619 - £52,180
Hours: 37 hours per week.
Location: Tandridge District Council, Station Road East, Oxted, Surrey
How to apply
Before you apply, please ensure you have read the Role Specification in detail.
Please apply online.
Timetable for recruitment.
|Application closing date
||15 April 2019
|First Interview date
|| 29 April 2019