Easing of restrictions from 12 April

Under the government’s roadmap for easing lockdown restrictions across England, from 12 April:

  • Non-essential retail, personal care premises, such as hairdressers and nail salons, and public buildings, like libraries and community centres, can reopen.
  • Most outdoor attractions and settings, including zoos and theme parks, can also reopen, although wider social contact rules will apply in these settings to prevent indoor mixing between different households. Drive-in cinemas and drive-in performances will also be permitted.
  • Indoor leisure facilities, such as gyms and swimming pools, will also reopen, but only for use by people on their own or with their household.
  • Hospitality venues can serve people outdoors only, with no need for customers to order a substantial meal with alcohol and no curfew, although customers must order, eat and drink while seated.
  • Self-contained accommodation, such as holiday lets, where indoor facilities are not shared with other households, can also reopen.

You should still work from home if you can and minimise the number of journeys you take where possible, avoiding travelling through the busiest routes at the busiest times. Travelling abroad is still not allowed, except for a small number of reasons, including for work, education or medical reasons.

Community helpline 

Community helpline number: 0300 200 1008. Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. SMS: 0786 0053 465 for deaf and hearing impaired residents only (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).

Business support

Planning an event in the summer?

Symptom free testing for households and bubbles of school pupils and staff

Anyone in the same household, childcare bubble or support bubble as a pupil or someone who works in a school or college, is eligible for twice weekly symptom free testing.  

Coronavirus help and advice contacts 

If you need to contact us, please submit a contact us form, contact customer services or call 01883 722000 Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Wednesday 8.30am-4pm, Friday 8.30am-4.30pm. Outside these hours, please call this number in an emergency only.

We are operating an emergency appointment only system for our reception in the Council Offices. This means you can only enter the Council Offices if you have an appointment about something which is an emergency and can’t be dealt with over the phone or by e-mail. To make an emergency appointment, call 01883 722000 or contact customer services.

Download our coronavirus help and advice information leaflet.

Sign up to keep up to date

Please sign up to receive regular e-mail updates straight to your inbox. Read our latest:

Coronavirus figures and statistics

The latest Surrey COVID-19 weekly intelligence summary gives you the numbers of COVID-19 cases in Surrey.

Community helpline

Community helpline number: 0300 200 1008 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). SMS: 0786 0053 465 for deaf and hearing impaired residents only (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm). 

This community phone line is to

  • To help direct residents who need support, such as picking up shopping, prescription collections or having someone who can be a telephone friend, to services who can help.
  • To provide advice on where to register your offer of help to support your community.

The helpline can not provide public health advice or answer enquiries relating to council services. Get the latest guidance about community support from Surrey County Council.

Advice and guidance for shielded and vulnerable residents

The government has updated its guidance for people shielding from Covid-19. This advice sets out the additional things people at the highest risk from Covid-19 are advised to do to keep themselves safe, including:  

  • Being especially careful to follow the rules and minimise your contacts with others.
  • Reducing the amount of time you spend in settings where you are unable to maintain social distancing, or where other people’s activities may reduce the likelihood of individuals maintaining social distancing.
  • Continuing to wash your hands carefully and more frequently than usual and maintain thorough cleaning of frequently touched areas in your home and/or workspace.
  • Working from home if you can. If you need support to work at home or in the workplace you can apply for Access to Work support.
  • Considering shopping at quieter times of the day. You must wear a face covering in all shops unless you are exempt.

You might also want to ask friends, family or NHS volunteers to collect medicines for you. If they can't, contact your pharmacy to let them know you need help and need your medicines or prescriptions delivered. Pharmacies will arrange this free of charge. The NHS find a pharmacy service lists all pharmacies nearby.

People with specific serious health conditions, who are defined as clinically extremely vulnerable to coronavirus should stay at home as much as possible, but are encouraged to go outside for exercise.  If you cannot work from home, you are advised not to go to work and may be eligible for Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) or Employment Support Allowance (ESA). The government has written to everybody who is clinically extremely vulnerable to set out detailed advice while the current restrictions are in place.

Looking after your mental health and wellbeing

The government guidance gives advice on how shielded and vulnerable residents can look after their mental health and wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Every Mind Matters website and NHS mental wellbeing audio guides give information on how to manage anxiety.

If you feel you need to talk to someone about your mental health or you are looking for more support for someone else, we would urge you to speak to a GP and seek out mental health support delivered by charities or the NHS.

NHS volunteer responders

If you, or someone you know, needs a hand with collecting shopping or prescriptions, or just wants someone to talk to, our NHS Volunteer Responders are here to help - even if it’s just for a friendly chat.

Call 0808 196 3646 or visit NHS Volunteer Responders.

Help is available, if:

  • You have a medical condition which makes you vulnerable to COVID-19.
  • You are over 70.
  • You are pregnant.
  • You have a disability.

How can I sign up to volunteer to help support the community?

Tandridge Voluntary Action (TVA) is registering a pool of potential volunteers to support the local community. The support may include activities such as:

  • Providing practical support to older people and other vulnerable groups affected by Covid-19 e.g. shopping.
  • Checking in with people over the phone.
  • Supporting the running of food banks and community meal providers.
  • Driving - to transport people and supplies.
  • IT advice for voluntary organisations and individuals about communicating online.
  • Administrative support - helping organisations to change the way they deliver services and contact people in need.

To register your interest to be a volunteer, visit TVA's website or call Julia 07741 657190.

If you are a charity and need more volunteers to support you, call Helen 07741 657182.

If you want more information about the Befriending scheme, call Lucy 07796 307286.

For a general enquiry, contact Tandridge Voluntary Action.

Community initiatives for vulnerable people 

Parish based and district wide voluntary groups are offering support to the most vulnerable in our community.  To help you or someone you know access this support, we have compiled an online directory with contact details.

Someone to talk to

We have compiled a list of organisations you can contact if you need someone to talk to, whether it’s about debt and money advice, child services, drug and alcohol help or other support.

Financial help for Bletchingley residents

Residents in Bletchingley suffering financial difficulties as a result of Covid-19 can get help from a fund set up by Bletchingley Parish Council, Bletchingley United Charities (BUC) and Bletchingley Parish Church. The fund provides residents with vouchers and cash donations to help buy food or pay utility bills.

Bletchingley residents who would like access to the fund should contact David Martin, Chairman of BUC on 01883 743144 or Reverend Phaedra Pamphilon-Green on 01883 743252. Please also use these contact details if you would like to donate to the fund.

Financial help for Caterham, Chaldon and Oxted residents

Financial help is also available for residents living in Caterham, Chaldon and Oxted suffering financial difficulties during the pandemic.

A Caterham and Chaldon Hardship Fund, set up by Chaldon Cares, offers one off donations of up to £200 to help struggling residents get through the next few weeks.   

Chaldon and Caterham residents who would like access to the fund will need to complete a short application, available by e-mailing or by calling 01883 336631. If you would like to make a donation to the fund, you can make a contribution online.

Single parent families affected by the coronavirus living in the RH8 and adjoining postal areas can also access grants, which don’t usually exceed £250, from the Oxted Rotary Club’s Community Grant Scheme, to help with living expenses.

If you’d like to apply, e-mail Oxted Rotary with ‘Send application’ in the subject line, contact Stella Clare at Tandridge Voluntary Action on 01883 722593 or e-mail Tandridge Voluntary Action.

Will my recycling and rubbish collections be affected?

As there is an increase in the amount of waste being collected in the district, some waste collection services may take longer. If your bin has not been emptied, please keep it at the edge of your property. 

Sign up to receive our recycling and rubbish collection updates straight to your inbox.

Thank you to the majority of residents who are doing everything they can to dispose of their waste properly. To minimise delays, follow this guidance:

  • Don’t park your car so it blocks the access to the road. Our collection vehicles and emergency vehicles need to easily access your road.
  • Put your bin out by 6am and leave it out till it’s been emptied.
  • Put it at the edge of your property, not on the pavement or in the road.
  • Put food waste in your green food caddy, do not put it in your rubbish bin.
  • Compact your recycling as much as possible to maximise space.
  • Excess rubbish on top of or down by the side of your black wheeled rubbish bin will not be collected.
  • Bin crews are working hard to keep this essential service going. If you see them, please let them know you appreciate what they’re doing and give them a wave or a smile but please maintain a distance of at least two metres.

Recycle right and reduce your waste

  • Put the right items in the right bins. Use the Surrey Recycles search tool to find out what goes where. 
  • Reduce your waste as much as possible. Could you use an alternative reusable item, or use something again instead of throwing it away? Read these tips on how to reduce the amount of waste.
  • Don’t buy more food than you need and remember to freeze it if you can’t eat it before the use by date. Use up leftovers rather than throwing them away. Check the recipe page for ideas.
  • Start composting at home. Buy a compost bin at a reduced rate or for those wanting to compost all their food waste, food waste digesters are also available.

What do I do with my waste if I’m self-isolating?

The government has advised anyone who is self-isolating with symptoms of Covid-19, including those with a diagnosis of the virus, should treat their household waste as follows:

  • Personal waste ­­– eg used tissues and disposable cleaning cloths can be stored securely within disposable rubbish bags. These bags should be placed into another bag, tied securely and kept separate from other waste within your own room. This should be put aside for at least 72 hours before being put in your usual external household waste bin.
  • Other household waste can be disposed of as normal.

The advice also says when cleaning you should use your usual household products, like detergents and bleach, as these will be very effective at getting rid of the virus on surfaces. Clean frequently touched surfaces.

Community Recycling Centres

The Caterham CRC in Chaldon Road is open every day from 8am to 4pm, except Thursday when the CRC is closed. 

The Warlingham CRC in Bond Road is open Thursday to Saturday from 8am to 4pm.

Due to the size and location of Warlingham and Caterham CRCs, long queues could form on surrounding roads.

The Earlswood CRC in Redhill is open and it accepts more items than the Caterham and Warlingham sites. It is open every day and at the weekend from 8am to 4pm

Please follow these steps to successfully dispose of your waste at the centre:

  • Only visit a CRC if you absolutely need to. Visit before you leave to see if there are any service updates.
  • One person should drive to the centre because only one person can get out of the car once they’re inside the CRC.
  • Please be patient. We expect there will be traffic queues at the CRC.
  • Arrive by car. 
  • If you can’t carry it, don’t bring it. CRC staff can’t help you unload your waste.

You may like to consider giving unwanted clothes, shoes and household goods to charity when they re-open. Do not leave anything outside closed charity shops as this is also flytipping.

Can I have a bonfire to dispose of my waste?

Please don't have a bonfire to dispose of waste. Bonfires create smoke, cause air pollution and can have a bigger impact at this time.

Covid-19 is known to cause serious respiratory problems, which could be made much worse if the sufferer is exposed to smoke from bonfires.

Bonfires can also become out of control or cause accidents, creating extra pressure on the already busy emergency services.

Please think of others, compost your garden waste where possible and store your rubbish for disposal when the current emergency is over, rather than burn it.

Our bulky waste collection service

Our bulky waste collection service can take your large items which cannot be reused or recycled. We can’t collect bagged rubbish which can be put in your household’s rubbish collection.

For a subsidised rate of £33.20, residents can have up to three large or bulky household items, such as washing machines, fridges, freezers, mattresses, beds and sofas, collected from outside their homes. The service is free for those on certain means-tested benefits. Some restrictions apply:

  • Items must be at the edge of the property for collection. They cannot be collected from sheds, garages or from inside the home.
  • The service is limited to two collections a household each year and is for disposal of items you would take with you when moving home.
  • It does not dispose of items such as carpets, concrete, double glazed windows, fencing, kitchen units or water and oil tanks.

Call Biffa on 01883 712333, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm, to arrange a collection or for more information. 

How do I keep up to date with all these changes?

To be kept up to date on our recycling and rubbish collection service, sign up to receive our recycling and rubbish e-newsletter.

If you need to contact us about your bin collections, please use our online links if you can to free up the phone lines for people without access to the internet. 

To be kept up to date, please:

Will you stop providing any of the council services?

Our services continue to be delivered and we are prioritising the critical services we deliver.

  • All our play areas are open. Parks and open spaces have always remained open and residents can visit their allotments as long as you are at least one metre apart from anyone outside of your household.
  • Skate parks, multi use games areas are open but tennis, basketball courts, football, rugby and outside gym equipment are closed. 
  • Public toilets are open.
  • Community recycling centres in Caterham and Warlingham and are open although they are only accepting certain items. Pedestrians cannot currently walk into any of Surrey's Community Recycling Centres.
  • The Westway Centre in Caterham is holding small group activities while maintaining social distancing.
  • Environmental Health Officers are only carrying out essential site visits where Covid secure measures are in place.  Officers continue to provide advice and information to residents and businesses by phone and e-mail.

Services that are closed or not available

  • Queens Park Pavilion in Caterham is closed.
  • Information requests for personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 may be affected.

Will the committee meetings still go ahead?

We are now holding virtual committee meetings.

Stay alert, control the virus, save lives

Find out what you can and can't do.

Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has either:

  • A high temperature
  • A new, continuous cough

Check the NHS website if you have symptoms

Pharmacy opening hours

Like many other frontline services, pharmacies are having to be flexible about their opening hours to ensure staff have time to rest and for the pharmacy to be cleaned. Find your nearest pharmacy.

How can I avoid catching and spreading coronavirus (COVID-19)? 

Everyone is encouraged to look after themselves and play their part in helping to slow the spread of viruses and germs, including coronavirus and reduce the impact on NHS services. Remember to:

  • Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
  • Bin the tissue and to kill the germs wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel – do this for at least 20 seconds. [See our guidance in the recycling and rubbish section about disposing of your waste if you have the virus or are self-isolating]
  • Always wash your hands when you get home or into work.

If you are struggling to pay your rent, we can provide some financial support which may help you if your income is reduced by illness, the need to self-isolate, job loss or a reduction in work hours.

Can you help me because I can’t pay my rent?

If you are experiencing financial hardship because of the COVID-19 pandemic there is additional support available through the benefit system. If you receive:

  • Housing benefit - please e-mail with a recent proof of income so your housing benefit can be updated.
  • Universal Credit (UC) - your monthly UC payment should reflect your change in circumstances. You should e-mail your work coach from your journal to explain the situation and also complete a change of circumstances form.
    This also applies to residents who are self-employed because the application rules and minimum income limit have changed because of the pandemic.
  • No current benefits - you need to see if you are eligible for and apply for Universal Credit.

You may be entitled to assistance with a discretionary housing payment if there is a gap between the amount of rent you have to pay and the amount of benefit you receive.

Please apply online using the links if you can to free up the phone line for people without access to the internet.

There is also useful and regularly updated information on the following websites.

Who can help me submit my claim?

The Citizens Advice Help to Claim service, can help you with your application online, or call 0800 144 8444 Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm.

You can also call the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to claim Universal Credit, if you can't submit your claim online, call 0800 328 5644.

I am worried I may be evicted from my home?

If you are worried about your housing situation, visit our homeless and need housing advice page and complete our self-help assessment or phone 01883 722000.

If you are struggling to pay your council tax, we can provide some financial support which may help you if your income is reduced by illness, the need to self-isolate, job loss or a reduction in work hours.

Can you help me because I can’t pay my council tax?

If you are experiencing financial hardship because of the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact us straight away, either e-mail, complete our contact us form or call 01883 722000 and press option 2.

You can apply for council tax support if you are unemployed or on a low income by completing this form and e-mail it to

Council tax COVID-19 hardship fund 2020/2021 – The government has announced a council tax hardship fund.  This will provide a minimum of £150 to reduce council tax for those of working age who receive help from the local council tax support scheme. If the current council tax amount due for 2020-2021 is less than £150, the amount would be reduced to zero.  Please apply online using the links above, to free up the phone lines for people without access to the internet.

Other information

There is also useful and regularly updated information on the following websites.

Please be aware not everyone out there is trustworthy and some people will take advantage of this unusual situation.

Criminals are experts at impersonating people, organisations and the police. They spend hours researching you for their scams, hoping you’ll let your guard down for just a moment.

Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.

Challenge: Could it be fake? It’s ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try to rush or panic you.

Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you’ve fallen for a scam and report it to Action Fraud.

Here are just some of the scams we are aware of, but please note criminals come in all shapes and sizes and can contact you at the door, by phone, post or online:

  • Be aware of people offering miracle cures or vaccines for coronavirus – there is no specific treatment for coronavirus (COVID-19). Treatment aims to relieve the symptoms until you recover.
  • Some scammers are claiming to be from health organisations such as the Centre for Disease Control, World Health Organisation or public health bodies. Do not respond to these emails or do as they request. Any requests for payment are a sign that this is a scam. Make sure you protect your personal data, too.
  • Home cleaning services.
  • People impersonating healthcare workers, claiming to be offering ‘home-testing’ for coronavirus – this is a scam and these kits are not currently available to buy.
  • E-mails saying you can get a refund on taxes, utilities or similar are usually bogus and they are just after your personal and bank details.
  • There are lots of fake products available to buy online saying they can protect you or cure coronavirus. These will not help and are designed to take your money.
  • There are new mobile phone applications which claim to give you updates on the virus but instead, they lock your phone and demand a ransom.
  • Your bank or the police will never ask for your bank details over the phone.
  • People offering to do your shopping or collecting medication and asking for money upfront and then disappearing. People who are genuinely trying to help will generally understand why payment on their return is a good idea.
  • Criminals may target residents working from home, pretending to be from IT departments to gain access to your personal and financial information. They may even ask you to download software onto your computer. Be wary of cold calls or unsolicited emails offering you help.
  • Cyber criminals are sending e-mails that claim to have a cure for the virus, offer a financial reward, or encourage you to donate. Once clicked, you may be sent to a dodgy website which could download viruses onto your computer, or steal your passwords.
  • A fake NHS text has been circulating, telling people they’re eligible to apply for the COVID-19 vaccine. The URL leads to fake NHS website that asks for your personal details, including your bank details in order to ‘check your identity’.

Tips to avoid being scammed:

  • Be cautious and listen to your instincts. Don’t be afraid to hang up, bin it, delete it or shut the door.
  • Take your time; don’t be rushed.
  • If someone claims to represent a charity, ask them for ID. Be suspicious of requests for money up front. Check with family and friends before accepting offers of helps if you are unsure.
  • If you are online, be aware of fake news and use trusted sources such as or websites. Make sure you type the addresses in and don’t click on links in e-mails. National Cyber Security Centre has published guidance on how to spot the most obvious signs of scam emails, and what to do if you've already clicked.
  • Only purchase goods from legitimate retailers and take a moment to think before parting with money or personal information.
  • Know who you’re dealing with - if you need help, talk to someone you know.
  • Protect your financial information, especially from people you don’t know. Never give your bank card or pin to a stranger.

Contact information:

  • If you think you’ve been scammed, report it to Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040 and if you need advice, call the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline on 0808 223 1133. If you are in immediate danger, contact the police on 999.
  • Contact your bank if you think you have been scammed.

To learn more about different types of scams and how to protect yourself and others, visit and complete the free online training.

Could you become a Scam Marshal?

A Scam Marshal is any resident in the UK who has been targeted by a scam and now wants to fight back and take a stand against scams. Scam Marshals do this by sharing their own experiences, helping others to report and recognise scams and sending any scam mail that they receive to the National Trading Standards Scams Team so that it can be utilised as evidence in future investigative and enforcement work. Visit for more information and to sign up.

I am worried about losing my home?

If you are worried about your housing situation, visit our homeless and need housing advice page and complete our self-help assessment, contact customer services or phone 01883 722000.

How do I self-isolate if I live with other people?

The government has produced advice on social distancing and self-isolation for everyone, including those who live together.

How will someone who is homeless self-isolate themselves?

The Council has plans in place to help anyone who is rough sleeping and needs accommodation to protect themselves or others from the risk of catching coronavirus.

If you are concerned about someone you have seen sleeping rough, please send an alert through Street Link.

If you are someone who is currently sleeping rough, please either call the East Surrey Outreach Service on 07436 273 164, or e-mail East Surrey Outreach Service.

Are you still carrying out repairs to council housing?

We will continue to prioritise emergency and urgent repairs, where there is a risk to your safety or damage is being caused to the building.

We are also undertaking non-urgent repairs, but timescales may be extended due to safety restrictions. Therefore, your patience will be appreciated.

When we are dealing with repair requests our call handlers will ask you COVID-19 related questions to ensure it is safe for our operatives to enter your home. If you have been told to self isolate or shield in accordance with NHS guidance we will only attend to carry out emergency repairs. We will ask you to contact us again when you have been told to stop self isolating or no longer need to shield.

Our operatives will take all the necessary safety precautions to carry out the repairs in your home. This will entail wearing personal protective equipment (mask, gloves, protective clothing, etc.) using hand sanitisers and wiping down any surfaces they touch with antibacterial wipes. In addition, to maintain social distancing and assist with access you will be asked to leave your internal doors open and stay in a separate room whilst the repair is being done.

If you need to contact us regarding a repair, please submit a contact us form, contact customer services or call 01883 722000 option 4. 

Are you still carrying out statutory landlord gas safety certificate inspections?

Our contractor, Paynes Heating is still carrying out statutory landlord gas safety certificate inspections. These are very important to ensure you remain safe in your home. Therefore, if you have an outstanding inspection, please contact them on 01825 891720 or 01825 891723 to arrange an appointment.

How do I report a problem?
If you would like to report a problem please report it online

We are not carrying out home visits to monitor potential nuisances, unless it is absolutely necessary. This is to minimise any risk to the public and officers in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic. If you want to make a complaint about a potential nuisance, please ensure you provide the full address of the property you are complaining about, as well as any further information you have about the people causing the nuisance which you feel may be useful. We will write to them to inform them we have received a complaint and we’ll ask them to be considerate and to reduce the impact their behaviour is having on their neighbours.

What is happening with my planning application?

Our planning service is still running, but officers are not carrying out site visits in relation to all types of planning application and/or pre application enquiries.

All applications should include site photographs which show the proposed development in context, ie in relation to the building/site and  to any neighbouring property).  If we need more, we will ask you for these.

Guidance about planning and enforcement site visits.

Are your building control surveyors carrying out site inspections?

If you have decided to continue building work on your project our building control surveyors are offering an inspection service through mobile technology using WhatsApp and Microsoft Teams. For more information, visit the Southern Building Control Partnership website.

Can I still submit a building regulations application?

You can submit an online application by using our online portal

The new NHS COVID-19 app is the fastest way to see if you're at risk from coronavirus. The app has a number of tools to protect you, including contact tracing, local area alerts and venue check-in.

What does the NHS COVID-19 App do?

  • Alerts you when coronavirus levels are rising in your post code area.
  • Sends you an alert when you are at risk of infection.
  • Helps you check-in to bars and restaurants using the QR code.
  • Provides users with a digital diary which sends alerts if you have checked-in to a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus.
  • Helps you check your symptoms and book a test.
  • Explains how to self-isolate and helps keep track of the number days if you need to.
  • Remembers who you've met, including people you don't know, that includes on the bus or in a shop queue.

To download and use the app you must:

  • Be aged 16 or over.
  • Live in England or Wales.
  • Have a compatible iOS or Android smartphone with Bluetooth.
  • Check in using QR codes.

Visit the App Store or Google Play Store and search NHS COVID19 App.

The App tracks the virus – not you, which means all your personal data and information is always safe and protected. Any data shared on the App is held on your phone and the App doesn't use GPS so nobody will know who or where you are.

Check-in to business venues

Some businesses display QR posters, ready for customers to scan using the App as part of the NHS Track and Trace programme. These include:

  • Tourism and leisure – museums, galleries, gyms, leisure centres.
  • Local council buildings.
  • Places of worship.
  • Close contact services.
  • Where an event is taking place in a physical location

Look out for an NHS QR code poster when you enter these places, so you can check-in using the app.

More information

We use cookies on our website to improve our service to you, by continuing you agree to our use of cookies. You can update your settings at any time.

Cookie policy info

A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser and subsequently sent back to the same website by the browser. Cookies are a reliable mechanism for websites to remember things a browser had done there in the past, which can include having clicked particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site months or years ago.

Strictly necessary cookies

These cookies cannot be disabled

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They are normally set in response to your interactions on the website eg logging in etc.

  • __RequestVerificationToken
  • authentication
  • dnn_IsMobile
  • language
  • LastPageId
  • NADevGDPRCookieConsent_portal_0
  • userBrowsingCookie

Performance cookies

These cookies allow us to monitor traffic to our website, so we can improve the performance and content of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited or how you navigated around our website.

  • _ga
  • _gat
  • _gid

Functional cookies

These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and content. They may be set by the website or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies some or all of these services may not function properly.


Currently we do not use these types of cookies on our site.

Targeting cookies

These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.


Currently we do not use these types of cookies on our site.