Tandridge District Council and the Douglas Brunton Steering Committee are holding a review to find out:
- How the Douglas Brunton centre should be used
- What services and activities are the most beneficial to older people in the district
The Douglas Brunton Centre wider public survey graphs can be seen here.
- The review of the possible options in December 2018 showed that further research was required.
- For this reason, an extension to the project has been granted.
- Details of the outcome of the review and consultations will now be available in April 2019.