Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

What do I do if I am moving home?

If you are moving, please click on the link below to fill in and submit our form and help us adjust your council tax account. Please give as much information as possible.

If you are selling your home, but do not have a completion date for the sale, please do not submit the form until you know the date. Council tax is calculated on a daily basis, so the exact date of moving is important to provide you with an accurate statement.

Council Tax Form

Free change of address service

If you are moving home we can help you tell everyone for free, using our special arrangement with

Once you have registered, your change of address details will be sent to all the organisations you select, saving you time and money. The information is sent straight to the organisations databases.

Click on the following link to register your details: I am moving

The details you provide are only used to tell the companies you select about your change of address, complying with the 1998 Data Protection Act.

You can use this service to tell the following organisations about your change of address: Tandridge District Council, the other Surrey Councils, TV licence, telephone, gas, water and electricity, companies, banks and building societies, magazine subscriptions, store and loyalty cards.

This service has been developed with, in partnership with all the Surrey councils and is part of a joint initiative to delivery enhanced local services using technology.

« Back