Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

Advertising policy

How do I report a repair to my Council home?

To report a gas central heating or hot water repair, call our gas contractor, Paynes Heating and Plumbing Ltd, on 01825 891723 between 8.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday.

For all other repairs including emergency repairs and repairs information, please call 01883 722000 at any time.

You can report the problem in person to your Sheltered Scheme Coordinator (if you live in sheltered housing), or to your Management Officer, or by visiting Customer Services at the Council Offices, Station Road East, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0BT. 

Fill in and submit the online repair request form.




Write to: Project Control Section, Housing, Tandridge District  Council, Station Road East, Oxted RH8 0BT.

To help us arrange the repair quickly, when you submit a form, e-mail or write to us, please remember to include your daytime contact phone number(s) and precise information about what needs repairing, including the location.

If you need to report a gas leak then contact the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999

If you need to report a loss of electrical power from the national grid contact EDF on 0800 783 8866

For further information please go to the Repairs and improvements page.

« Back