Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

Can I get a grant to adapt my home?

Disabled Facilities Grants (DFGs) are available for owner-occupiers and tenants (subject to landlord approval) following assessment of need by an Occupational Therapist. Grants are available to pay for adaptations to the home, such as installing stair-lifts, bathroom adaptations, external ramps, and grab rails.

We are working with colleagues at Independent Home Solutions in Brockham who will check your eligibility and will arrange for contractors and indicate costs. They will manage the day to day works and will liaise with you throughout the process and offer any advice and help you need.

For further information please contact Independent Home Solutions on 01737 845630 or email


« Back