Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

Who do you consult about applications?

All applications are available for public inspection here at the Council offices and can be viewed using our Planning online application search. Some may also be available at local venues and some libraries by arrangement with local parish or village councils. Please check with your local parish or village clerk for details.

The Council has to consult with your neighbours and certain statutory consultees, such as the County Highway Authority on traffic or access matters and the Environment Agency on drainage or flood risk areas. Any comments received will be considered before making a decision on your application.

« Back