Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

Trees - on council owned land

Large tree against sky

Tandridge is responsible for trees in its parks and open spaces, housing sites and on other Council land.

If you have any concerns or enquiries about a tree on Council land, please complete the tree reporting form giving as much detail as possible.

If the tree in question is on a Council housing property then please contact your housing officer.

Tandridge is not responsible for trees on public roads and the pathways, pavements and verges beside them; these are looked after by Surrey County Council.

How do I report a concern about a tree at the roadside?