Supplementary planning guidance
The Council has published a number of Supplementary Planning Guidance and Supplementary Planning Documents which expand on planning policies or provide more detailed guidance on specific areas or sites. These documents are also available from the Council Offices - there is small charge for most of them.
Conservation Area guidance
- Conservation Appraisal of the Bletchingley Conservation Area - published as Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Proposals Statement for Kenley Aerodrome which is designated as a Conservation area
The approved Character Assessments and adopted Design Guidance are available below. (Please note these are low-resolution versions for the web site). Printed copies are available to purchase.
- Harestone Character Assessment - please note this is intended to be printed at A3 size, but can be printed as A4 (to purchase £3.30)
- Harestone Design Guidance - Supplementary Planning Document - print at A4 (to purchase £3.80)
- Woldingham Character Assessment - - please note this is intended to be printed at A3 size, but can be printed as A4 (to purchase £2.60)
- Woldingham Design Guidance - Supplementary Planning Document (see also Village Design Statement below) - print at A4 (to purchase £4)
Village Design Statements
- Warlingham Village Design Statement guidance produced by the local community - advisory only - it has not been adopted by the District Council as formal guidance
- Village Design Statement for Woldingham also adopted as a Supplementary Planning Document - printed copies are also available from Woldingham Parish Council (see also Woldingham Design Guidance above)
- Village Design Statement for Lingfield -Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Lingfield Map - map published as part of the Lingfield VDS SPG
- Lingfield Aerial View - aerial view drawing published as part of Lingfield VDS SPG
- Tatsfield Village Design Statement 2015 - guidance produced by the local community - advisory only - it has not been adopted by the District Council as formal guidance.
Site briefs and guidance
- Marie Curie Urban Design Concept Statement - Supplementary Planning Document - sets out guidance for the former hospice site
- Lambs Business Park Site Brief - has been adopted to guide future development
- Lambs Business Park existing layout at A3 size
- Lambs Business Park existing layout at A4 size
- Lambs Business Park proposed layout at A3 size
- Lambs Business Park proposed layout at A4 size