The ETHOS Project
Our housing team offers advice and guidance on learning and employment issues from a qualified adviser through the Employment, Training and Housing Options Support (ETHOS) project.
Who is eligible?
If you have an identified housing need, are unemployed or working less than 16 hours per week and living in one of the five local council areas (Elmbridge, Epsom & Ewell, Guildford, Mole Valley and Tandridge), you may qualify for this free service. Please complete the referral form.
What we offer
- Advice and guidance service to address learning and employment issues and aimed at clients who have a housing need.
- Offered through a mix of 1 to 1 meetings with clients, workshops and job clubs.
- Delivered by experienced and professionally qualified careers advisers.
- Enhanced with appropriate learning and skills opportunities, including IT classes.
- The service is free and will not affect your current benefits.
The ETHOS Project is delivered by the Surrey Lifelong Learning Partnership, a charity which works with partners to ensure those who have missed out on learning in the past have opportunities to learn and to reach their full potential.
Funding is provided through a partnership of five Surrey local councils (including Tandridge District Council) and local housing associations.