Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

Supported housing

Some people may not be able to live completely independently or may need support to help them manage their tenancy. This may include:

  • People with learning or physical disabilities
  • People with sensory impairment
  • People with a past history of offending
  • People with mental health problems
  • People with substance abuse problems (that they are actively addressing)
  • Young people at risk
  • Older people with support needs

In order to qualify for supported housing, you must have an identified support need and have a connection to the district. 


There are a number of housing support services provided by housing associations.

The council provides sheltered housing for older people at locations across the District.

Support is funded by Surrey County Council. Further information is available from the Surrey County Council website.

Further Information

Care and Support for Adults