Skip to content
Home page
Site map
A-Z of services
Feedback form
List of access keys

Ways to move

Information about initiatives to help tenants move within the district - other options are Home Ownership or the Housing Needs Register.

Mutual Exchange Register ›

Information about exchanging with tenants of other councils and housing associations

Tenants' Transfer Incentive Scheme ›

An incentive payment to those transferring from family-sized general needs accommodation.

Assisted purchase scheme ›

Grants for tenants to help buy accommodation in the private sector

Housing Transfers ›

Information for tenants that wish to apply to transfer to a home that is more suitable for their needs.