If you know someone committing benefit fraud, report it:
- Online using our Reporting benefit fraud form
- Call the National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440. Your call is free and confidential you do not have to give your name or address. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. If you have speech or hearing problems you can use a text phone service on 0800 328 0512 or Welsh speakers can call on 0800 678 3722.
- By post to NBFH, PO Box 224, Preston PR1 1GP.
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Prosecution Policy
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Anti Fraud Strategy
- Housing Benefits and Council Tax Anti Fraud Policy
- Tenancy and Housing Fraud Prosecutions Policy
- Tenancy Fraud Prosecution action and authorisation